1. Open the hood and locate the headlight that needs to have its bulb replaced.
2. On the back side of the headlight you will find the back of the light bulb with wiring connected. Your vehicle may not look like this, check your owner’s manual for vehicle specific information.
3. Locate the clips that connects the wiring to the bulb. There is a clip on each side of the bulb.
4. Disconnect the wiring from the bulb, then grab on to the end of the bulb.
6. Rotate the end of the bulb counter-clockwise. Once the bulb has been rotated, pull the bulb back to remove it from the casing.
7. Now that you have removed the old bulb, it is time to install the new bulb. You should check your owner’s manual for information about the type of bulb that you will need to install.
NOTE: This is the back of the new bulb.
8. Insert the new bulb back into the casing.
9. When you are connecting the new bulb to the casing, make sure to line up the tabs on the bulb with the corresponding slots in the casing.
10. Turn the bulb clockwise until it locks back into place.
11. Make sure to reconnect the wiring. You are done! Close you hood and if you are feeling frisky, take your car out and flash your high beams.